14 mei Data collection for the Repair Community: webinar report
Community repair projects have a lot of valuable knowledge, experiences and data to share.
In the webinar ‘Data collection for the Repair Community’ on 7th May 2020, Repair&Share and Netwerk Bewust Verbruiken invited two experts to talk about how they collect, centralise and publish this information:
- Ugo Vallauri (UK), The Restart Project and Open Repair Alliance
- Martine Postma (NL), Repair Café International Foundation and RepairMonitor
They zoomed in on the activities of The Open Repair Alliance and the RepairMonitor and explained the ways these initiatives collect data about repair activities and the repairability of products. After the presentations, there was space for exchanging ideas and experiences by the participants. We discussed how we can maximise the visibility and impact of the repair movement through data collection and sharing.
Links to the webinar’s presentations
Other useful links
- Open Repair Alliance and its data standard
- Recht op Repareren campagne
- Right to Repair campaign (EU)
- The Restarters platform
- The European Interreg NWE project Sharepair
Organised by Netwerk Bewust Verbruiken and Repair&Share
With support from Circular Flanders, the Flemish Government and the European Union as part of the Interreg North-West Europe project SHAREPAIR